tictoc is an agile digital marketing agency working with clients spread throughout the UK. We work with a wide portfolio of clients across the leisure, retail, B2B industries and third sector, delivering exceptional results and a healthy return on investment.
We are looking for a Digital Marketer with an indepth knowledge of SEO to join our team. The role will be focused on growing our clients digital channels to new heights, utilising best practice techniques and innovative strategy.
The role will entail...
- Being part of our digital marketing team
- Working with team members on the pre-launch optimsation of new websites
- Supporting with SEO-friendly site migrations
- Working with clients to improve organic SEO on an ongoing basis
- Content creation and optimisation
- Technical optimisation
- Supplying status reports for clients
Key to the role will be…
- Relevant digital marketing experience
- Confidence in your ability
- A passion for digital and professional development
- Aptitude for learning and adapting to industry needs
- Confidence in communicating with clients and prospects
Beneficial if you have...
- Passion and knowledge of other digital channels - PPC, Social strategy, Social ads
- Up-to-date Google Ads certifications
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Experience working within an agency environment
Working at tictoc
Home and office working - Beyond the current ‘work from home’ guidelines, tictoc will still be promoting home working. After internal discussions, we have agreed that a flexible office/home working environment is the route we want to take.
Flexible working hours - For the past three years we have also operated flexible working hours, this has proved extremely successful with the team.
The team - We are a friendly and approachable team who all work closely together. Our working environment is close-knit, with everybody willing to do anything to help our fellow colleagues.
Bonus points if you like coffee and walking the office dog at lunchtime.