tictoc is an agile digital marketing agency working with clients spread throughout the UK. We work with a wide portfolio of clients across the leisure, retail, B2B industries and third sector, delivering exceptional results and a healthy return on investment.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be based in our Glasgow West End office (see below regarding home working). The role will be focused on growing our clients digital channels to new heights, utilising best practice techniques and innovative strategy.
The role will entail...
- Working with other departments within the agency in order to craft and support clients with growth-focused digital strategy
- Launching PPC campaigns
- Running display campaigns
- Implementing white-hat SEO tactics
- (SEO friendly) copywriting
- Creating engaging content across social media platforms
- Creating and managing social advertising campaigns
- Managing affiliate programs
- Supporting with SEO-friendly site migrations
- Reporting with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Analysing user journeys and undertaking user testing/conversion optimisation
- Liaising with clients
Key to the role will be…
- Relevant digital marketing experience
- Confidence in your ability
- A passion for digital and professional development
- Aptitude for learning and adapting to industry needs
- Confidence in communicating with clients and prospects
- Salary dependent on experience
Beneficial if you have...
- Up-to-date Google Ads certifications
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- A technical focus on SEO
- Ability to write captivating copy across multiple mediums
- Experience working with content-driven clients
- Experience working within an agency environment
- Commercial awareness
Working at tictoc
Home and office working - Beyond the current ‘work from home’ guidelines, tictoc will still be promoting home working. After internal discussions, we have agreed that a flexible office/home working environment is the route we want to take.
Flexible working hours - For the past three years we have also operated flexible working hours, this has proved extremely successful with the team.
The team - We are a friendly and approachable team who all work closely together. Our working environment is close-knit, with everybody willing to do anything to help our fellow colleagues.
Bonus points if you like coffee and walking the office dog at lunchtime.