tictoc are looking for a new member of our development team. Come and work in a relaxed and friendly agency environment!
tictoc are a leading full service digital media agency who work with a variety of prestigious brands throughout the UK.
We are looking for a mid-level developer with experience of Magento and Wordpress to join our development team at our Glasgow office. The role will require hands-on development as well as inspirational growth of our development team. As part of the role you will learn Ruby-On-Rails to support the development of our own in-house developed CMS.
This is a great opportunity to work with a wide range of clients on a variety of projects both in scale and type in a relaxed and friendly agency environment.
You should have the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Magento including system architecture, themes, modules and configuration
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience developing custom integrations
- Strong PHP skills
- Test/behaviour driven development
- Command line competence
- Deployment/Pipeline methods
Additional bonus skills:
- Knowledge of Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Magento Developer Certification
- Vue.js / HAML / SASS
- Server management
- Full stack experience
- Familiarity with agile development processes
Candidates should show:
- Attention to detail and a love of "getting things done"
- Willingness to learn, share and teach new ideas and techniques to the team
- Have a genuine passion for the web and the technologies around it
- Experience with other web development tools is also a bonus.
- tictoc is a fully agile development agency
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexi-time for all team-members
- Passion for good coffee also advantageous - free coffee provided :)
Salary level based on experience.