tictoc is an agile digital marketing agency working with clients throughout the UK. Our aim is to ensure a high return on investment for our clients through their website, content and digital marketing.
We are looking for a Junior Project Owner for our Glasgow office. This is a broad and varied role, requiring an agile approach to various tasks, you’ll need to be an organiser, multitasker and be passionate for all things digital.
As a junior role this position will be about learning, growing and evolving, with the medium term goal to progress onto being a Senior Project Owner. The role will be ideally suited to a candidate already invested in digital and/or a client-facing role with experience of task management. Experience of working in a digital environment would be advantageous, with knowledge of agile principles also handy.
You will be responsible for resolving tasks from existing clients as well as other tictoc team members. Problem solving will be key, but with the knowledge that a highly experienced team will be on hand to help grow your knowledge and skills.
- Tracking, managing and fulfilling support tasks
- Managing and fulfilling client tasks
- Administration of tasks through the JIRA system
- Budgeting and quoting for tasks where necessary
- Client contact and management
Skills and experience
- Proven experience managing tasks/projects
- Ability to work closely with internal team members
- Organisational skills
- At ease with client-facing discussion
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on digital knowledge
- Experience of agile processes
- Experience of JIRA software
- Client management experience