Privacy and Cookies Policy
At tictoc, we like our website visitors to know their information is in safe hands - and our privacy and cookies policy explains how, as a company, we keep your data safe.
We’re always refining and improve the user experience of our online presence. To do this, we gather and use information about users in order to provide services, present relevant advertising and enable certain functionality on our website.
If you at any point submit information when using our website, such as completing a contact form, your data will only be used in the ways described throughout this policy. We endeavour to update our policy as frequently as possible. The last update made to this policy was on the 6th October, 2016.
If you have any questions about our privacy and cookies policy, or how we store your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: 14 Newton Terrace, Glasgow, G3 7PJ.
When using this website, tictoc may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address,
- Demographic information, preferences and interests,
- Website usage data,
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
How We Use this Data
Collecting this type of data helps us understand your user experience and improve the services we provide to you.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our internal records.
- To improve our services.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise our website for you.
- To send you emails about content we may think is relevant to you.
- To contact you via email for market research purposes.
- To ensure the effective operation of our site,
- To collect information on user browsing behaviour,
- To drive tictoc marketing and enable the use of online advertising.
To find out more about cookies, please visit ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Controlling your information
When you complete a contact form on our website, you will see a tick box allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes and change your mind, you can opt-out by:
- Clicking the unsubscribe link contained within our marketing e-mails,
- Send an e-mail to us at email@example.com.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong online and physical safeguards. We also follow strict procedures to ensure all personal data held by tictoc is in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.tictocdigital.co.uk domain. If you click through to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.