tictoc is a dynamic digital marketing company established in 1999 that works with clients in a variety of sectors, helping them achieve their digital goals. We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driving Social Media Manager to join our team and contribute to our continued success.
The Social Media Manager will play a pivotal role in the research, planning, creation and execution of organic social strategies on behalf of our clients. In addition, the role will require strategic research and analysis to improve ongoing effectiveness. The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the tictoc team.
- Working closely with client teams
- Creating and implementing organic social content
- Defining creative strategies
- Ideating campaign concepts
- Building customer audiences
- Monitoring social media channels for trends, engagement and opportunities
- Increasing customer engagement
- Monthly reporting on activities
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, competitor activities and emerging social media platforms
- At least 2 years employment in a similar role
- Extremely high level of writing ability
- Experience of Instagram, Facebook, X, LinkedIn, Pinterest as a minimum
- Experience scheduling through Hootsuite or a similar system
- Organic writing experience
- Familiarity with social media analytics tools and the ability to interpret data
Embrace freedom and flexibility
Are you ready to redefine the way you work? Our remote and flexitime job role offers a range of benefits that empower you to take control of your work-life balance like never before.
- Work from anywhere - Complete flexibility to choose where you want to work, the comfort of your home, a favourite coffee shop, or in the sunshine, you can create your ideal work environment
- Flexible Hours - We understand that productivity isn't confined to traditional 9-5 hours, choose when you want to work
- Work-life balance - Achieve a harmonious balance between your personal and professional life. Flexitime empowers you to attend to personal matters without compromising your work commitments. This balance contributes to reduced stress, improved mental health, and overall well-being
- No working on your birthday
- No set Bank Holidays - You choose when you want to take your annual leave
- Summer hours - During the summer months we have a half day Friday so you can start the weekend early!
Why Join Us?
Joining tictoc means becoming part of a collaborative and forward-thinking team that values teamwork, innovation, creativity, and results. As a Digital Marketing Paid Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our digital marketing efforts, shape our campaigns, and contribute to the growth of the company. We offer competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, and a dynamic work environment where your ideas are valued and encouraged.
To apply for the Digital Marketing Paid Specialist position, please submit your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and skills.