Scottish Renewables is the voice of Scotland’s renewable energy industry.
They are a membership led organisation who works to grow the renewable energy sector while also sustaining the country at the forefront of global clean energy.
The project was originally a ground-up redevelopment of the companies client facing website, but once we had fully evaluated their requirements the project expanded to incorporate their web based membership database, CRM system and event management.
When the project was initially briefed to tictoc the proposed solution was to create a new company website which would integrate with a third party CRM for memberships and an off-the-shelf event booking system. But following our workshops and planning we quickly realised that incorporating the required functionality directly into the website would ensure a better end product.
Features on the site includes:
- Updatable and flexible information driven website
- Responsive - users have same experience no matter the viewing device, desktop, tablet or mobile
- Filterable publications directory which requires membership and log-in to view
- Member only consultation diary/calendar
- Organisation and member organisation vacancy listing and applications
- Membership information and online application - payment by card or invoicing
- Member management system including CRM functionality
- Filterable news articles
- Events listing with ability to book events through the website